Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rooftop Horror


Gami, The pervert

Pervert guy kidnap the girl and climb faculty building to express his love.
“I just want to show how much I love her”
                Bangkok – September 5th, 2012, well-known university’s security guard try to help the girl who had been kidnap from classroom.
                The situation takes place at Humanity building of Srinakarinwirot university, Gami Gorillo, senior year student kidnaps his friend from classroom and he take her to the rooftop of the faculty building.
                Security guard of humanity faculty, said as witness that Gami screams like a crazy pervert repeatedly “I love you, why you try to runaway from me”. That makes the girl afraid and cries.
                After 3 hours of convincing, Gami still hold the girl in his arm and scream horribly “I will not let her go, I just want to show how much I love her, why you all try to interrupt our love”. So, security guard calls the police to stop this situation.
                Police send the sniper and shot Gami at the head to dead, and help the girl. “We did it to save the girl, he’s dangerous” said the sniper.
                The girl tell the police that Gami is falling in love with her but she doesn’t like him, so he try to attract her in many ways such as stalking. He said in the classroom again that he loves her, and she refuse. So, Gami screams angrily and catches her.

2 comments:

  1. creeeeep! it is good when there is someone loves you but it way too much if it turns out to be obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    his words make me smile if someone talks with me like this
    “I just want to show how much I love her”

    ReplyDelete